SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

hey
hello
whats up
im chilling how are you
gotta see a lawyer cause a lying ass cop said I spit on him all caught on camera
wooow
right
they try to target you
thats ok though
its about ime
time imena
time i mean
i see
40 acres and mule now or never
lol they can have the acres we got our own
can i have yours
lol
i am the lawyer
for the rest
i know others who can use them
im working for free
till it happens anywya
any good lawyer wood
would i mean

9:22am
i hear you

9:23am
look me up on my other sites too if you get a chance
I have more
they cant stop me ow
now i mean
do your thing
oh yeah! never gonna stop
for emmett till
bobby hutton
fred hampton
bobby seale
huey p newton
eldridge cleaver
and john l scott
also omari garrett
charlie james
and earl debnam
corry ten boom
harriett tubman
frederick douglas
and mother teresa

The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment