SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

8:12am
hey jet black
whats up with yoku
you
8:12am
hey. i got a question for you.
8:12am
yes
what is my favorite color? Black!
8:13am
explain this please. its quite intresting.
lol. black is? lol.
is your hubby black?
8:14am
all of them? no, just most of them.
im not married by paper
8:14am
ummmmmmm!!!
lol.
now u have to answer that one first.
all of them?
8:15am
one of them is the daddy to my baby. i just don't know which one
im a hood rat
an alley rat
8:15am
stop playin.
8:15am
not playin
im a strawberry
they know i can't have just one
men are like lays you can't eat just one
i mean i can't eat just one
8:17am
explain this.
I am married to the Devil and God sent me to end world suffering
8:17am
i made a deal with the devil
he helps me end wold suffering
and i will spend all of eternity with him
if god won't accept him back
but god sent me to love the devil back into heaven
because god loves the devil the most
god got split in two and the devil is the polar opposite like dr jeckel and mr hyde
i don't believe all the stories in the bible
i hear voices
they told me what to do
8:19am
religion is crap. all of it.
8:19am
right!!!!
8:19am
G.O.D. = GOD or the DEVIL.
same fucker.
8:19am
its not fair for god to watch suffering over aname he never said
i luv them both
more than my own life
8:20am
GOD means GHOST etymology
8:20am
it can mean anything you want
its all just words
8:20am
I am Ether, which is Black
8:20am
the truth is in the way you feel inside
8:20am
GOD is opposite to me and my race.
8:20am
is that what that word means ether
god is black
8:20am
and so are any who follow it.
8:21am
in the beginning without light
8:21am
thus Jet black is my name.
8:21am
i follow the voice that talks to me
8:21am
there r many voices. check out desteni on youtube
8:21am
i don't believe all that shit anymore
check me out on youtube
there was no man named jesus
there is no name called jesus
8:22am
his name was Ptolomey the 14th.
son of cleopatra and mark anthony
8:22am
only that which the homosexual king james made up with his version.
8:22am
i wrote a book on it.
8:22am
really, how cool
you wrote a book?
8:23am
The Nice Council of 325 A.d. made it all up.
8:23am
i want to write a book
8:23am
Roman Ruler Constatine did it.
8:23am
i believe you
8:23am
hld. on. imma hook u up.
8:23am
i gotta pea real quick
i mean pee
8:23am
TMI,
but ok.
8:25am
ok im back
what it is TMI
what is TMI
8:25am
the bathroom part,
but check your page for my book link.
8:26am
how do i do that
wow that was cool
8:26am
refresh your profile page and you should see it.
8:26am
where are you
how do i refresh my page
it showed up
8:27am
cool.
new york.
8:27am
i want to visit new york but not for long
8:27am
i got something else for u too. hld on.
8:27am
it sounds like a place the police are going to shut donw
down i mean
8:28am
The whole planet is in trouble.
8:28am
true true!!
i just did a recon
from seattle to dago
san diego
i walked for two years
and checked everything out and have a major story to tell
i know how to end this shit and everybody have fun
i need your help
the police have kidnapped my kids
and today i have to see a lawyer
who is representing me against two lying police
who said i spit on one and i am facing 2 to 10 in prison
all caught on camera
he assaulted me
i called the police but they won't take a statement
its 7 dollars to download. right now no money. what is your concept. did you give him his real name or not? Yahu
Yahu'shuah
his name matters
8:35am
im not a lawyer. u need to holler at The Moors
they r masters in Law.
Abba Lord is the one u should speak with.
8:35am
he did not die for my sins. what did you say
really abba lord
i think he is a friend
8:35am
he is.
hes on your page.
8:36am
okay, ill send him a message and tell him i need his help
8:37am
i posted a vid on your page, and a few more will follow. be of good cheer. im watching a few of your vids too.
8:38am
thanx
8:39am
no prob.
what made u speak to me today?
8:39am
please look me up at www.CanWeEndPoverty.blogspot.com
i saw your posting
and then saw you were online
and i knew you would help me
i need your help to get my kids back
i have more than 12 blogs
the government cannot stop me now
40 acres and mule to the descendants of the slaves.
8:42am
first thing is to stop using GOD, no such being. two. i also wrote a book called GOd is ghost. and contact The MOORS.
gotta go. talk to you later soldier.
8:45am
thanx
god is using me not the other way around
9:59am
gregory and the hawk
boats and birds
its a beautiful song about you
its online
i got to hear it during my second hitch hiking ride in my life
two little girls
who never should have picked me up
played it for me four times
before I finally fell asleep
it was the beginning of my journey to california
they picked me up in fife washington and took me to vancouver washington
where i got to watch the final two beach boys in concert with the Beatniks from seattle that I had seen at a club downtown.
They took over the brand new park in downtown Vancouver Washington
I was pissed and one of the roadies got me in.
I got a great picture with a beautiful black car and I was the only one dressed for the occasion. I was in a floral swimsuit with a cute little skirt!


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment