SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Woodstock Relived in Austin 2010

Hi everyone,
I have been very busy!!!!!! I am so excited at my new venture. I am inviting everyone to Austin Texas on Sept 11 2010 to vote me the new president of the United States of America or at least the new leader of Austin! I am going to secede from the union, let all non violent offenders out of jail to find the missing oil and pay off all child support! Yay! I figured it out. It's a catch 22. All non profits are a vote. Vote me the President and Treasurer of all non profits and I will take Bill and Melinda Gates' money, Feed the Children, World Vision, Red Cross, Salvation Army and all the rest and turn life into the heaven on earth we were all promised but can't seem to make happen.

500 new police officers are on their way to Austin and 30 Austin Police Officers are being trained in Afghanistan right now for the last two months in terroristic martial law. Martial Law is coming to Austin.

Stop calling the police for every little thing that pisses you off. Soon it will be you they take along with the person bugging you. People you don't understand the gravity of this situation.

On Sept 11 otherwise known as 911 I believe we all ought to come together in whatever city you live in especially Austin Texas and go to the state capital and write my name on a piece of paper (Sassy Grace) and give it to your leader.

I will turn every city into a fun filled playland and stop making people go to school and work the way we currently are. We are about to plant food and stop relying on electricity. We are about to have a Jamboree for a Jubilee!!! You can think of me as the Wizard from Oz who is about to make all your dreams come true.

No more debt and no more war!!!!

Follow me! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment