SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Titty Fest

Hi all! I participated in National Bare Your Breasts day two days ago in Austin Tx! I actually walked up and down sixth street then to the Capital without my top on. I called it Titty Fest. Lots of cameras. I hope they got me in some good poses. I'm hoping for major exposure over the internet. It felt like a Playboy photo shoot except in public! It was great fun!

Don't forget that on 911 Woodstock Relived in Austin 2010 if not now then when is going to occur if everyone shows up. Bring lots of outside games, blankets, food, etc. I hope everyone shows up and votes me the new President and Treasurer of Bill Gates' Foundation so I can bail everyone out of jail, pay off all child support, give 40 acres and a mule to the descendants of the slaves, and legalize Marijuana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment