SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Haven't blogged in a while

I'm not too worried about not blogging since no one is actually reading my writings yet. A few people here and there maybe but not too many yet. I know it will happen someday. I am trying very hard to start this business the way God wants me too. Things seem to be shaping up very quickly recently and I'm very happy about my progress in ending world suffering. Through organizing people to start a festival or carnval and entertain people to give money I believe I can make a difference for the dying and suffering people. I hope you will join me and let go of your anger about anything. Let's pool our resources together!

Sassy Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment