SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 20, 2010

This opinion has got to top them all. He's tired of being called racist and a blue eyed, blond haired devil by other countries when it's true. He wants to move the blacks to the desert in Nevada and New Mexico cause it's the only available land to give them 1/4 acre each. lol. I say give them the projects and called them condos! and while you're at it how about no property tax for at least 20 years!
ezinearticles.com
When the slaves were freed, I was recently told by an acquaintance that the US Government promised them all 40-acres and a mule. Back in the day this was a generous offer, not bad, unfortunately it never happened. My acquaintance who happens to be a...


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment