SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 20, 2010

The reason you take from each other is cause you are in need of something. Come to me and I will give you everything you need especially love, food, clothes, sleep, eat, piss, shit, all for free. and mostly a little privacy! I luv u all. Come to me. U promised Watts and Compton! You promised Long Beach! San Mateo, San Fernando Valley! Italian Mafia! Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese Mafia, YOU ALL SWORE to me to stand up and bring your family when I called. I am calling right now. I am in Austin Texas.

The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment