SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 27, 2010

Crystal, what exactly is it that you are accusing me of when you say I did not tell what dad did to us? Why are you being mean to me by accusing of me of not telling on him? The police never came to our house and asked me if it happened to me that I remember. Besides, don't you think it should have been a child psychologist with the police so a scared little girl would not have to be afraid anymore?
4 minutes ago · · · See Friendship

    • Nancy Kay Woodruff What is it exactly that you are accusing me of? Do you think Dad would have been prosecuted if I stood up with yo and said he touched us? Wasn't your testimony sufficient? Cause today it would be. But you keep accusing me of not telling. I did too tell. I told that lawyer that mom made me talk to. I told him dad was touching me but lied when he asked me if dad made me touch him. he is a witness and i will subpoena his name for court.
      about a minute ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff mom is the one who dropped charges against dad. it had nothing to do with me and i am sick and tired of you blaming me. ask her. back then it was up to her to press charges against him. that lawyer i talked to had a responsibility too. but i saw a lot of abuses and never reported it either.
      a few seconds ago ·


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment