SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shantele Bowlin December 7 at 10:24pm
Nancy i think that your crazy and i don't care for you at all and that's just my honest opinion. you lie about everything. i remember when you put your hand over my mouth like it was yesterday and you wa...s telling me to shut up and you turned the lights off i was 4 years old. you are out of your ...mind. See More
23 minutes ago · · · See Friendship

    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and my mother was never mean to me nor was my grandmother you have a lot of nerve you can talk about everybody else's flaws but your own. you don't have any of your children and that's sad you would rather help people that you don't even know then your own children. and do me a favor don't you ever talk about my mother and grandmother.
      22 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff my mother tryed to help you.and all you can say is bad things about my mother. at least my mother didn't leave me behind. like you did your children. and as far as cracks in the pavement they are suppose to be there there not from aliens lol... i see all your videos and to be honest i am embarrassed that you are related to me. so do me a favor and don't talk to me anymore. and don't talk about my FAMILY!!! THANKS
      22 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman these are just post i sent to you... i have my kids.. and again where are all three off yours?????
      20 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff Thank you Candy for this. Now we are gonna tell the real truth. You slapped your children around, pulled their hair and twisted their ears. You pinched them just like our mother did to us. I tried to stop you but you were willing to hurt Shantelle over me hugging her cause you said not to baby her she was in trouble. All your neighbors are about to come forward. I will make sure.
      20 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff the state is wrong in both our cases. they took mine and let you keep yours. wait till the truth is exposed and every one finds out you also have a day care. cps files are public along with police files
      18 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and don't forget mother witnessing against you for rick. im about to get in touch with him by the way. who does shantele belong to?
      16 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff weren't u married when u conceived her and she isn't rick's
      16 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and yet u made him pay child support?
      16 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff everyone is about to find out about u. your lying days are over.
      15 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff oh dear god i turned the lights off to go to sleep
      14 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman
      Shantele Bowlin




      ...*



      this is what i sent to nancy



      Shantele Bowlin December 7 at 10:24pm



      nancy i think that your crazy and i dont care for you at all and thats just my honest opinion. you lie about everything. i remember when you put your hand over my mouth like it was yesterday and you was telling me to shut up and you turned the lights off i was 4 years old. you are out of your mind. and my mother was never mean to me nor was my grandmother you have alot of nerve you can talk about everybody else's flaws but your own. you dont have any of your children and thats sad you would rather help people that you dont even know then your own children. and do me a favor dont you ever talk about my mother and grandmother. my mother tryed to help you.and all you can say is bad things about my mother. at least my mother didnt leave me behind. like you did your children. and as far as cracks in the pavement they are suppose to be there there not from aliens lol... i see all your videos and to be honest i am embarrassed that you are related to me. so do me a favor and dont talk to me anymore. and dont talk about my FAMILY!!! THANKS
      See More
      13 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and as for putting a hand over your mouth, you were screaming constantly and would not stop inside a little bitty pull behind a truck trailer. I only put my hand over your mouth when you screamed out not when you breathed in. You stopped screaming immediately. Better that than what your mother was doing to you!
      12 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff Besides it was legal to spank your ass and i did not do that. Ok. Shit girl, give me a break and tell the real truth. Stop lying like your mother. Don't forget all the witnesses.
      10 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman i took him to court for sole custody of my daughter.. and one,he was the one that wasn't ready to let go and made it last in court so long....and we were split up 6 months. and he knew i was pg with daughter ... i told him at the start....he was the one that signed the birth record no one held a gun to ricks head asking ... hes on here too stupid bitch..
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff cheater
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff hyprocrite
      7 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman i bet i would scream to if some bitch like you where hit me as a disabled 6yr old...like you did her she called you out bitch....
      3 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff oh isn't this fun. now i hit her? you were the one hitting a disabled baby her whole life and your neighbors are going to come forward.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff she was screaming all the time cos of your abuse i just didn't understand it at the time.
      about a minute ago ·
    • Candy Freeman you are right Nancy i did cheat on my husband . but i learn from my mistakes
      about a minute ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff today i would take her to cps instead of trying to quiet her.
      about a minute ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff so glad you finally admitted it.
      49 seconds ago ·

The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment