SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, December 25, 2010

just so you know this is my crazy sister.. and we are going at it... if you all want to put your two cents in great.. but only put the truth.. Nancy Kay Woodruff is a liar,that has been in and out of mental hospitals for years..
45 minutes ago · ·
  • Whitney Harper likes this.
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff that cos of liar like Candy who call the police and lying ass police adrenaline rushing junkies get money for it but they are all about to pay me cos the truth is about set me free and expose Candy!
      38 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman lol and you all thought Christmas was not exciting
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff thank god i don't believe in it. im married to the Devil!
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman hay Nancy why don't you bring your ass to Kansas so i can kick it........
      35 minutes ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff See people, I'm right my sister is violent.
      34 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff thanks Candy for proving what i said all along.
      34 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff Whats great is Candy that even if you deleate your violent words all the parents from your day care are going to see them anyway
      32 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman brandy love this is my crazy sister.. lol and she worried about my mouth on here... lol know are you all kids??
      28 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and its so funny that your daughter would lie about her milf mother. thats ok cos i lie about my mother too. i said she was good when she was just like you.
      26 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman and to all my daycare parents and or future one.. just remember i just renewed my lic.. in nov 2010. so federal back ground work for you?i have been able to pass one from 2001 to date.. didnt need one before.. but please go look at my records... they are there. and hay nancy the health dept. talks to are parents...
      24 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff come on brandy enter into the conversation and lets see what i dig up on you
      24 minutes ago ·
    • Rickey Bowlin You can remove her from your friend list, and then she can't post on your wall. You can also remove her posts.
      23 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff of course rickey how nice of you to lie too
      23 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff day care people ask for her cps report and divorce records
      22 minutes ago ·
    • Rickey Bowlin I don't see where I am lying. All I did was state a few facts.
      21 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman nancy sister tell each other that every day that they want to kick there ass.... cry baby.nancy i would not make threats at my parents...
      21 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman no i want her on here son . i added her just for this.. i want people to speak up.
      20 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire Ask for Nancy's mental records or just go to any police department and check her arrest records those are public!
      19 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff thank you mother im so glad you entered this conversation
      19 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff you chased a teenager with knife
      19 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff thats attempted murder
      18 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff and you never went to jail
      18 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff joyce thompson is going to court against you and i am going to support her
      18 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire Well I'm sure people who were there won't agree with your assessment of the picture
      17 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman a 16 year old slut... hum she was even sleeping around on dad. and got pg. thats funny dad cant have any more kids after jr....so blah blah blah Nancy
      15 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff omg you just called a teenager a slut. our dad raped joyce.
      12 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire That 16 year old didn't care she was getting second hand merchandise! She couln't find her own man she had to go sleep with a married man with 4 kids and a couple close to her own age.
      12 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff it was only me dad joyce and you mother.
      11 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire When it's willing it ain't called rape
      11 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff cyrstal says a bunch of armatures are on facebook. lol
      10 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff omg mother no wonder you never stuck up for when you found molested us
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire Nancy you couldn't find Joyce if she were sitting in front of you. Crystal going to pay your way to hunt her down?
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff no mom ive already talked to her brother in law and he gave her my number
      8 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff you see people how ugly my family is
      7 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff my own mother blames a 16 yr old child no older than my sister and me as if it were her fault my father raped her and then convinced her to marry him. Mother you are wrong!
      7 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff who said she was willing. did you watch it like you did when he molested us?
      6 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff are still denying is violence. what did you get off every time he beat us?
      5 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff there are more witnesses than you can possibly believe. you better shut up while you still can.
      5 minutes ago ·
    • Georgia Mcguire Like I told you before Nancy you need to find a mental health clinic that will take you
      4 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff keep on mom. no one believes you anymore
      4 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff they believe me now
      4 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff im tired of your abuse and then lies about it trying to make me look crazy when its really you
      3 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman nancy when mom found out she ran with us.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff ive been hearing you call me crazy my whole life. im tired of it and now i am going to expose you for what you are. an abusive person who hurt me and let others hurt me and now you still lie about it and have no remorse.
      2 minutes ago ·
    • Candy Freeman nancy you are sick sick sick.. please go get more help......
      about a minute ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff of course, abusive people stick together!
      about a minute ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff more counseling to help me deal with the abuse you all heaped on me? No I think its time for reparations!


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment