SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Molestation

Today he burns and buries trash and keeps his dog chained to a tree. He has no remorse for what he has done. He calls me a liar and says I have done to many drugs when I confronted him. The VA said I was delusional for believing he molested me because I went to visit him at my age. They weren't
My older sister is the only one who cares about me because she knows the truth. My mother once told me she should have gotten up to follow my father to see what he was doing when he got up every night. I was in the room next door and my older sister slept on cinder blocks in the basement with dirt walls and spiders and no lights. She said it was the only place he wouldn't go.
there. They also say it was nothing and shouldn't bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment