SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, December 18, 2010

for babydoll Emmett Till

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. You won't help and Bobby won't help. Ya'll are moralistic hyprocrites and I am going to make it happen. 40 acres and a mule!
Nancy Kay Woodruff December 17 at 1:28pm
Jonah spent 3 days in a whale. Moses saw a burning bush. Abraham... need I go on? You are wrong and scared of the police.
Nancy Kay Woodruff December 17 at 1:30pm
OH yes please let me... Emmitt Till was 14 Bobby Hutton was 16 are you a mother and do you really care about my hero Harriett Tubman? Rosa Parks, Fred Hampton, Corry Ten Boom. YOU are the one doing nothing but acting like u r.
Nancy Kay Woodruff December 17 at 1:31pm
Whose really irrational but U? u don't know nothin about bendin over cotton in 115 degrees from sunup to sundown and losing ur kids. Move on and find someone else to give advice to. I don't have time for ur silliness.
Jane Pitts-Greer December 18 at 11:19am Report
you missed my point thak you
Nancy Kay Woodruff December 18 at 2:21pm
why don't you express it then in the public arena and see what others think besides you and your family.
Reply:

No comments:

Post a Comment