SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Martin Luther King Jrs Birthday

Yesterday, Martin Luther King Jr. would have been 81 years old. Jan 15 is his birthday not Monday the 18th. Monday is not the day to celebrate the life and times of Martin. Yesterday was. Yesterday is the truth, Monday is a day off so people get money for not working. That is not what he stood for. Yesterday I went ar...ound the VA telling everyone, "Today is MLK day! Today is Martin Luther King, Jr's birthday!" and most said with a smile on their face, "We celebrate it Monday." I said, "No, celebrate it today and let freedom ring for I too, have a dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment