SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Will somebody please write to LaBaaron Hutchison and his brother in prison for shooting 8 people at Spiros in Austin. He is my family and needs support from people who will not judge him. He and his brother could use a little money for stamps. They will share with the other inmates he promised. Send me message for his info. He and his brother got twenty years even though nobody died.
about a minute ago · ·


    • Sassys Opinion he is starting a band in prison called the "Prison Nation" after my song. He and his brother are going to start a competition among prisons. Please support us in this endeavor to change life in the "Prison Nation."
      a few seconds ago ·



Here is his information:

La Baaron Hutchison #1667713
Garza West Unit
4250 Hwy 202
Beeville, TX 78102


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment