SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Friday, December 17, 2010

Stephanie Collilns

This is who one of my lawyers is defending. Thank you Stephanie Collins. I guess you didn't realize that I really am an activist. Police are liars and murderers and drug dealers and now its time to prove the truth!!!!!! Here ya go Rodney Reed you just pick up the biggest activist and protester in the country for you. I am also defending LaBaaron Hutchison accused of shooting 8 people at Spiros. He is my family.
www.squidoo.com
Who is Rodney Reed? Rodney Reed is a Texas death row inmate. In May of 1998, he was convicted in Bastrop County of the April 1996 rape and murder of Stacey Stites. He has not yet been scheduled for execution. Nearly a year after the murder, DNA evidence from semen found inside the victim connected R

No comments:

Post a Comment