SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 27, 2010


Top News · Most Recent5

News Feed

  • Remove Post
    This is me Nancy Kay Sack, Nancy Kay Woodruff, Sassy Grace Woodruff.
    2 hours ago · Friends Only · ·
    • You like this.
  • This is me. Nancy Kay Sack, Nancy Kay Woodruff, Nancy Kay McDowell, Sassy Grace Woodruff.
    3 hours ago · · · See Friendship

  • Remove Post
    Ready to tell the truth
    3 hours ago · Friends Only · ·

  • No wonder I scream and yell and curse! You won't believe me over someone who is not blood related to you.
    10 hours ago · ·

      • Sassys Opinion My father did to molest me and stop blaming me cos i only now have the courage to tell.
        10 hours ago ·
      • Sassys Opinion don't tell me cos u think it only happened once i should not have problem today.
        10 hours ago ·
      • Sassys Opinion fuck all of you
        10 hours ago ·
  • im so sick and tired of being called a liar that i did not tell the truth about dad molesting me when i was 13. my sister cannot grasp the fact that i told the truth too. i said he touched me. now she is like everyone else saying well it only happened once. 1st of all were you there? yes, she was. and 2nd off who are you to say how many xs it happened and that i should be ok cos u think it was worse 4 u?
    10 hours ago · ·

      • Sassys Opinion my whole life has been spent with a man jackin off while molestin me and beating me every chance he got and a mother who not only let him but gave him reasons too while telling me she hated me, wished i were never born, that her problems were my fault, and physically abusing me while denying she was.
        10 hours ago ·
      • Sassys Opinion and now a sister trying to convince me that mother loved me best while she was so badly done to. Do ya think maybe one day my sister will stop accusing me of being loved by two people who nearly killed me? When she is the one who got to live in a girl's home away from them and college classes and a great job for 15 years and makes a lot of money and I am on ssi and food stamps for mental illness?
        10 hours ago ·
  • I want to listen to some of you. There are so many of you and so little time to read it all. How do I read what you said & find the places where people are answering me? This is kind of hard. I think there's are a way. How do i do this? Send it to me in a message as well as right here so everyone else can know too. Some of you I really wanna follow and enter into your conversations but I want easy access to mine too.
    10 hours ago · ·

      • Sassys Opinion its all getting mixed together and my conversations are getting hard to find.
        10 hours ago ·
      • Sassys Opinion the more of you i add the more i have to hide. but that does not mean you are not listening to me. some of you have great things to say. and great arguements and i want to hear and respond to them. how can i though?L
        10 hours ago ·


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment