SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Remove Post
The View has to be the stupidist show ever. Joy, stop talking about the Palestinians that way!
4 hours ago · ·

    • Nancy Kay Woodruff the View ya'll better shut the fuck up about snookie you 2 faced clique witches. i'm a bitch and a witch. ya'll shut the fuck up.
      4 hours ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff David Letterman and Barbara Walters I think the world would be a better place if you both dropped dead from heart attacks. I'm asking the devil to make it so.
      3 hours ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff Barbara Walters, you had no pain from your open heart surgery because you have NO heart!
      3 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff me personally, give me the drugs and let barbara act like its a sin to take them when shes really a demonic witch.
      3 hours ago ·

The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment