SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey Rockefeller man. Do you remember me? At aprox 2 a.m. in the downtown area I came upon you and two of your friends. You said, you don't know who i am. I said, you don't know who i am. You said, no you don't understand i'm a rockefeller and we have a zillion $s. I said I was gonna bankrupt you and take all your money. Remember? I told you i had an idea how to help the homeless and your friends said, come on lets go but you said, no i want to hear her out. They were giving me a hard time and you shut them up! You said you wanted to help and you liked my ideas. Well, now is the time and I am counting on your heart being the same as when I met you in downtown Seattle at 2 a.m. several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment