SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, December 20, 2010

Here is your official encyclopedia definition. I will make this happen in my life time. It's now or never. The United States Government does not care especially the first near black person in office. Choose me as the first woman president when the Mayan Male calender ends and a woman's begins. It's me or we are all doomed to certain torture and death. I can prove it.
www.encyclopedia.com
Definition of "Forty Acres and a Mule" – Our online dictionary has "Forty Acres and a Mule" information from Dictionary of American History dictionary. Encyclopedia.com: English, psychology and medical dictionaries


The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment