SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Monday, February 22, 2010

Police Shootings Across America Rising. Who is doing it? The Government Themselves.

Google police officers shot and see what ya find. Interesting isn't it that police are being shot in major cities across America? The Government is getting ready to declare Martial Law and have no qualms shooting anybody especially the police to make that happen!

Follow me! Check out my newest videos on Myspace on the comment section. I recorded 14 minutes towards a Concert for the Dying and Suffering. Please go to Myspace under the username NancysOpinion and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment