SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Global Warming? Of Course!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100211/sc_livescience/momentumshiftstoskepticsonglobalwarmingdebate

All this moisture and freezing temps are coming from the artic that melted. Huge chunks of ice falling into the ocean causes wind to blow the evaporated moisture down to the northern United States. This won't last for more than five years then all of a sudden zooming temps into the triple digits! Don't be fooled people into thinking that global warming is not happening. By the time you believe it you will be suffocating and then it will be too late to say you wish you had listened when you had a chance. I am not waiting for you to believe. I am changing the world now!!!! I am not going to suffer because you are living in your own deluded mind and don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment