SassysOpinion

I am an activist who has talked to many, many people and have listened to their stories, wants, and needs. Now I am going to form a company that will end world suffering. God sent me!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Spirit Airlines and the mf that had to stand for and hour or two FU! Is that the worse thing your fukin ass has ever gone thru? You get on the news cos you had stand? FU and the rest! When is my mf story going to be told? I lost children cos of lyin ass cops. my house too. they made me homeless repeatedly but u get on the news cos u had to stand. FO!
6 hours ago · ·

    • Nancy Kay Woodruff oh your tall. well, im short and no one gives a fuck. its cuz of yur money. i can't afford a plane ticket but u can. no one cared when that big man needed two seats but u they care about. Y? whats the difference?
      3 hours ago ·
    • Nancy Kay Woodruff that would be you're not your
      3 hours ago ·

The great thing about later is that it always comes

No comments:

Post a Comment